Thursday 22 March 2018

Books

To start things off, I have a question what does books meant to you?  As for me, books are my runaway from reality. Basically i'm in my own world when i'm reading. Books also inspired me to become an author,  but alas most of my ideas are thrown in the garbage can (but i'm still trying) . So, books have a lot of genres such as, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, thriller, horror and many more. My favourite genre mostly being mystery since I love Sherlock Holmes. So for those who are curious, these are the list of my favourite books.


My favourite books:

•The London Eye Mystery
•The Harry Potter series
•The Maze Runner series
•The House
•Sherlock, Lupin and Me series
•Attack on Titan series
•The Great Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 

So that wraps up for today. I'm sorry if it's not that long compared to my first post. But either way, see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stan Lee

This man. What can I say, is a true hero, a legend. He created the characters people from all ages, races and religions are known to lo...