Monday 12 November 2018

Stan Lee



This man. What can I say, is a true hero, a legend. He created the characters people from all ages, races and religions are known to love. He brings joy and happiness to people of millions, from all around the world. He almost quit doing comics, but with his passion and determination he continued to create masterpieces until this very day. I felt like part of my childhood innocence is lost today. I don't what I would do without Marvel. Thank you Stan Lee. For all you've done. I wish you could stay a little bit longer, but death can't be stopped. You are gone but will never bee forgotten.

STAN LEE
(1922-2018)
At the age of 95


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stan Lee

This man. What can I say, is a true hero, a legend. He created the characters people from all ages, races and religions are known to lo...