Monday 30 April 2018

Hong Kong

Last December, my family and I went to Hong Kong on a holiday and boy it is fun as hell. My mind went straight to Disneyland when I think of Hong Kong. The airport is situated somewhere on an island, and we took the bus to our place to stay which is Tsim Sha Tsui. It took an hour or so from the airport. This is some photos I've taken in the bus:




After we arrived at our hotel, we had dinner and I was a little taken aback. The food is a bit expensive in Hong Kong. Could you imagine a bowl of white rice is around 20 bucks? We head to the hotel and prepare for the next day. The next day arrives and my parents suggest to go to the Victoria Peak to see Hong Kong from up above. It was cramped with people at tbe tam station it too a whole 20 minutes just to get a turn on the tram. I'm scared of heights so I just "calmly" look down and it was tbe most frightening sight ever. 




I swear this is really high and I even don't want to touch the railings although my father urged me to stand by the glass railings. I sweated a lot that day and u'm pretty sure I my body odor is really bad. The next though,  is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A TRIP TO THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH: DISNEYLAND!  It wasn't even opened yet and I was giggling excitedly when I entered the Disneyland train. It's filled with Mickey's 



But what got me really screaming is the front entrance. It wasn't even opened yet for the next 30 minutes and here I am screaming with joy as I can't believe I finally arrived to the place I've been longing to go since I was a kid. 






I rode a total of 3 roller coasters,  each twice. I gitta say it is truly awesome I mean who 
would ride 3 coasters in a day. In all events, we went back to the hotel at midnight and my mother was glad if we weren't staying till the fireworks,  the train will be packed again. So that was my last night and in the afternoon we head off to the airport and we arrived in Malaysia around 6 o'clock. My next destination will hopefully be Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stan Lee

This man. What can I say, is a true hero, a legend. He created the characters people from all ages, races and religions are known to lo...