Thursday 8 November 2018

8th November 2018

So plans are not going so smoothly as i thought it would be. I flunked my chemistry finals, like really really really bad today. Seeing my results really makes me want to throw up. Guess, that's what you get for being a procrastinator. Like seriously, to those students out there, i beg you, time is really precious. Just don't delay your studies as I did. Not only you get terrible marks yoh also will have some sort of mental breakdown. It will totally effect your mental health. Thanks god it's only finals. I got one last chance which is the national exam. If I don't change myself towards the better, the darkness of my future totally awaits.


I'm sorry i haven't posted for a span of 4 months. I'm dealing with exams and whatnots. I knew not more than 10 people will read this, but to those who have read my blog, i would appreaciate it very dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stan Lee

This man. What can I say, is a true hero, a legend. He created the characters people from all ages, races and religions are known to lo...